18 September 2009

Fall '08 ~ Publishing Software ~ Herland Cover Drafts

Our final project was to design the cover, front matter, and the first 50 pages of any book we chose. I had a hard time because I wanted to do something modern, but it wasn't available electronically. I perused Project Gutenberg for something I could use, and ended up searching for Charlotte Perkins Gilman just to see what came up. I found Herland, and thought the premise sounded pretty good. I went to Powell's, bought it, and fell in love with the story.

I love cover design, so I did a lot of variations before I came up with my final design.









1 comment:

  1. Really great news!!! this information is well worth looking everyone. Good tips. I will be sharing this with all of my friends! Thank you for sharing valuable information.
    _______________________________
    Remove background from image mac

    ReplyDelete